Sakura Chan
Please login or signup in order to enjoy full benefits of being apart of our forum.
Sakura Chan
Please login or signup in order to enjoy full benefits of being apart of our forum.
Sakura Chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Chan

The home of Nihon culture and aesthetics!

Shop  HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basketball NBA 2K21

Go down 
AuthorMessage
micheal
normal

Signed Up Badge
Being capable of signing up!
Luminosity
Post in atleast 10 threads aka topics!
Achieve 50 Posts!
Successfully reaching 50 posts without spamming.

Basketball NBA 2K21 Empty
PostBasketball NBA 2K21

NBA 2K21

NBA 2K21 is the most powerful and modern in the best-selling NBA 2K series, the NBA 2K21 brings a unique immersive feeling to every aspect of NBA basketball and culture. Everything is a game, with new enhancements to world-class gameplay, competitive community online features, and a wealth of diverse game modes.
Old and new repeaters can find exciting game modes in the NBA 2K21 that offer a variety of basketball experiences. Embark on a cinematic basketball journey towards the NBA's ultimate goal. Make your name on the world basketball stage by customizing My PLAYER and standing at the pinnacle of your career and fame.
Soak up the sun while playing 1v1, 3v3, and 5v5 in the new neighborhood of 2K21. It features a completely new aesthetic and fresh layout. Show off your talent and style in the park, team up with Pram and earn rewards in 2K competitive events. With the latest apparel and shoe releases from your favorite clothing, accessories, and shoe brands, you'll look like a baller from head to toe. And enjoy an exciting 2K21 music experience featuring upcoming artists as well as the latest famous names from around the world.

Use G.O.A.T to compete with other worlds. An NBA fantasy roster featuring current stars and historical legends. Take part in many exciting gaming events and daily and weekly challenges to find rare and highly rated player cards and compare your hard-earned collections with your friends and competitors.
With a sophisticated pro stick, you have unparalleled control over the ball. Aim for new levels of precision and skill with jump shots and layups, improve ball handling and unleash new signature dribble movements. At My TEAM, you can build the best collection of new NBA players and legendary players while competing with other ruthless collectors around the world.
The limited-time season is a new feature of 2K21, and it is also offering unique prizes when played in new and existing My TEAM modes. From your high school prom to one of the 10 officially licensed college programs in Major League Baseball, enjoy a whole new My CAREER cinematic experience. Play big on the court and leave the court with even bigger moves to lead My PLAYER to the top.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Basketball NBA 2K21 :: Comments

No Comment.

Basketball NBA 2K21

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakura Chan :: Blog Central-
Jump to: