Sakura Chan
Please login or signup in order to enjoy full benefits of being apart of our forum.
Sakura Chan
Please login or signup in order to enjoy full benefits of being apart of our forum.
Sakura Chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Chan

The home of Nihon culture and aesthetics!

Shop  HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whisper Trip new Xbox series S Title!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zombie X
plump
Zombie X

Signed Up Badge
Being capable of signing up!
Achieved 100 Posts!
Posting 100 times without spamming.
Luminosity
Post in atleast 10 threads aka topics!

Whisper Trip new Xbox series S Title! Empty
PostWhisper Trip new Xbox series S Title!

Whisper Trip new Xbox series S Title! 20220410
Whisper Trip new Xbox series S Title! Apps_610
Whisper Trip new Xbox series S Title! Ss_12410

After countless minutes of playing the tutorial I've come to find out that this game is actually pretty cool. So I'm going to blog about it not knowing whether or not this goes here but hey at least I can say I purchased the game right. The game is at a whopping $5, I find it really interesting as it has something to do with a katana and the character has a cool Pikachu looking helmet. My thoughts on this first time playing I thought hey you know what this is something I might be actually interested in. So the game starts out with a tutorial like I was saying and it tells you the buttons to maneuver and wipe out robotic like humans that were experiments having to do with the US Military. So far I think the game with really deserves more credit and you know me and credit we go a long way.

Post thoughts of the game is that you can jump off walls and use a katana in midair. He said also slide on the ground which is pretty common in most games, in this cyberpunk like world you get to wipe out each character or should I say sigh characters until you reach a boss. To be honest with you this game is Co-op and the options for controls are jump interact and move and attack also dodging. What I really like about this game is that the soundtrack for it sounds really cheap Jurassic in Japan or should they say cyberpunk reality. I will give more feedback once I play the game and reach .

To be continued.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Whisper Trip new Xbox series S Title! :: Comments

No Comment.

Whisper Trip new Xbox series S Title!

Page 1 of 1