Sakura Chan
Please login or signup in order to enjoy full benefits of being apart of our forum.
Sakura Chan
Please login or signup in order to enjoy full benefits of being apart of our forum.
Sakura Chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Chan

The home of Nihon culture and aesthetics!

Shop  HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Counter strike game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arsal
normal

Signed Up Badge
Being capable of signing up!
Luminosity
Post in atleast 10 threads aka topics!
Achieve 50 Posts!
Successfully reaching 50 posts without spamming.
Grown On You!
Be apart of a total of 3 groups.

Counter strike game Empty
PostCounter strike game

Counter Strike game
Counter-Strike is a hugely addictive combat/action first-person shooter that has been played by millions over the last decade. The games themselves are incredibly complex and full of variety, but the core principles remain fairly simple and easy to grasp. Because of this, it’s a very popular genre, so it makes sense for people to learn how Counter-Strike works well on modern consoles like PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. There’s also the added benefit of being able to play with friends and have your friends play together on each other’s console (if you want!). I have been playing Counter-Strike since 2013 and I still haven’t mastered every single strategy in the meta, but my main focus is on building up your base and completing objectives, then earning points through kills or assists, then passing those points to teammates. The best way to accomplish all of this is to get good at fighting the best Counter-Strike players and taking down their towers faster and easier with your team mates. But what does that mean? What do “good Counter-Strike player” means that you can use as a guide when trying to win? Here we will be exploring Counter-Strike game basics, including tips on how to build more bases, how to make better decisions, how to use different weapons to create unique advantages and much more as you journey through gameplay. We will also cover some ideas on how to beat competitive opponents at the highest level, which includes the idea of going toe to toe with the strongest rival on top. All of these things require practice and experience, particularly getting used to not only the core gameplay of the series, but to take advantage of any opportunities that arise from time to time. So let’s start right off…
Counter-Strike Basics and Basic Techniques
Counter-Strike doesn’t really need to look very complicated to learn. It takes place at the same time all around the world, and there’s a whole lot of stuff to learn about, in terms of how to defend and attack enemy towers, how to move around maps using specific types of items and abilities and how to counter them. You can always go back and refresh some of the basic knowledge if needed. Here are my most common basic techniques…
The Movement Guide
Before starting your first battle, put yourself into an early stage mindset, similar to the one I showed below. This means focusing on learning how to move and work around objects that can move in the air. In particular, you will want to learn how to avoid traps that drop items that can trap you in certain ways. These items are often just lying around wherever they are and making it seem like you’re being set up, but in fact you’re going to die due to the sheer weight of them. Learning how to evade these items will help increase your chances of defeating your enemies in close fights and advancing towards the next major objective that needs to be completed. Once you’ve got your movements down, check how fast damage is dealt to all of your enemies. If I ever found myself stuck somewhere where I couldn’t escape my counter-attacks, it was because I wasn’t moving quickly enough; too slow. Now that you know how to use the movement guide, it should make all the difference between killing your opponent quickly and having to run to hide.
Decisions & Choices
There are various types of counters in Counter-Strike, and choosing which counter to perform when will make a big, important decision. For example, if you’re a long range sniper, you may want to leave your targets alone with no chance of dying during long shots, but you might end up hitting two people and taking down several buildings while doing the exact same thing. A counter that’s perfect for short range shooting is absolutely key in that case, but you’re sure to lose out if left on your own against a longer range counter with more range.
Counter-Strike isn’t about picking a side. It’s just another great genre that requires multiple skillsets, tactics and philosophies. With the vast array of techniques available, you’ll easily master many, if not all of them. As such, it’s up to you to decide on what makes the most sense for you: Which enemy tower you’d rather be attacking, etc.? Your decisions are yours alone, but knowing how to pick the right decisions for your situation will give you a huge advantage in future matches.
Weapons / Weapon Selection
The biggest challenge in Counter-Strike is selecting the best weapon that suits your play style. For instance, if you prefer to shoot with guns like pistols and shotguns rather than melee firearms like knives, then you may find yourself in a tough spot. Most teams have their own preferred weapon or technique, but the choice is completely down to you. Don’t worry though, you’ll never be the only person to pick something if you’re playing offline. You’ll likely be attacked before you even pick a weapon, and now you’ve committed enough to stick with your personal preferences, regardless of who plays the match. Luckily, you won’t have to think of anything else but trying to pick your most appropriate weapon out of a few choices. You just need to know what works best for you and what’s possible with what you have, which weapons are useful to you.
How To Win At Battle
The obvious question is: how do you defeat someone who beats you at every tournament or competition you enter? That can happen — but when you beat anyone in a multiplayer match and become the champion, your real test comes when you face other humans in non-competitive situations, such as a battle royale. On occasion, however, I have made progress towards becoming the champion of some sort of progression of events, with success only possible if I knew what I was doing well, and a fair amount of effort to improve my arsenal. If you find yourself struggling with these challenges, here are some tips on how to beat higher level players at whatever difficulty level you’re aiming for!
Counterplay Strategy
Everyone knows that counterplay is critical. Not only will this allow you to take on enemies who might end up beating you in regular matches, but it also allows you to learn new concepts from your rivals, whether they’re online or battling offline. By understanding your opponent and being aware of your strengths and weaknesses, though, you’ll be able to plan attacks on him in advance and adjust your own arsenal on defense. Think of counterplay as a strategic planning tool. Instead of simply running your favorite counter and attempting the moves and setups he’s familiar with, you take stock of who him is on offense, and plan your approach based on that information. This gives you an edge over your adversary on both ends, allowing you to take him out entirely and sometimes all at once. Make sure to take note of his weaknesses and take away his strength, too. Often times, that weakness involves something as simple as standing next to him whilst he reloads his gear or a physical disadvantage of sorts of a character like Brawler who has a high stamina. Either way, by identifying his weakness he can be exploited, leaving you free to capitalize on that instead.

Familiarize Yourself With Each Type Of Weapon

There are a number of weaponry systems in Counter-Strike. Some weapons come preloaded in the beta versions, others are attached using mods, while there are many others that you’ll have to build on top of your own. Here are a couple of tips on changing that default configuration of tools for yourself.
Brawler – You’ve probably been given something like this gun: An iconic clawed hand wielding a small rifle at high speed. However, that’s all that’s available, which makes this a truly special weapon in Counter-Strike. As someone who grew up playing with a ton of guns, this weapon came naturally to me, and the combination actually impressed me since it had nearly nothing to do with anything outside itself. When it came time for me to begin experimenting with it, I realized that the simplicity made it a very powerful weapon on its own. Still, that didn’t stop me from upgrading my first try: a six shot burst rifle, a three shot burst rifle, and finally a five shot burst gun. After a week of tinkering with this weapon system I decided it was worth investing time into finding the best balance between speed and accuracy on a rifle. My goal was to hold that balance while maintaining my ability to fire quick shots accurately, using all of the power of a rifle without needing to constantly aim for it to hit. Thankfully, that’s exactly the trickiest part of this balancing act, since it involves controlling recoil.
Shot Gunner – This weapon can be considered pretty similar to that of the revolver. The difference is that it fires bullets rapidly with a high rate of accuracy, allowing us to take a steady amount of rounds from each cartridge, meaning we don’t lose a big chunk of our ammunition along the way. They also have less mobility on account of their size, meaning that you need to be careful how quickly you can aim and reload, since it can be difficult to stay focused.
The Tactical Squad
The tactical squad is dedicated fighters that specialize in a specific role within Counter-Strike. These squads consist of four agents and one support, who will typically fall into three roles: Defender, Tanker, Mobility Support, and Catcher. Here are the responsibilities of each role:
Defender : Guardian - Defender will usually be tasked with protecting your base from incoming attackers. He’s the guy who calls in reinforcements and brings in resources to aid his troops, whether that’s equipment or personnel. Defenders have strong and
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Counter strike game :: Comments

No Comment.

Counter strike game

Page 1 of 1